Stay Safe at Savoy Hotels
At Savoy Hotels in Dubai, we pride ourselves in offering quality service and in light of the everchanging Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation we are fully committed to providing the highest standards of health and safety to our guests while continuing to deliver our brand promise of ‘Heartfelt Hospitality’.
‘Heartfelt Hospitality’ is at the core of our guest’s experience and is at the center of all the roles carried out by every member of our team. This service philosophy is experienced by our guests right from the moment we greet you until the time you check-out.
With our guest welfare in mind, additional measures that we have put into place within our hotels include:
- Hand sanitizer is offered to all guests at the Reception at check-in.
- For your convenience sanitizers are located at lift entrances and all public areas.
- All of our housekeeping staff are correctly disinfecting all public areas such as lifts, corridors, e.t.c. hourly.
- Frequent sanitization of high contact points such as door handles and lift buttons.
- All guest rooms & bathrooms are thoroughly disinfected by our staff.
- Every hour, our staff have set an alarm on their phones as a reminder to sanitize their own hands outside of the above measures.
- A medical team is available immediately on call to assist any guest if required in case of an emergency.
We will continue to do everything we can to ensure the health and wellbeing of our guests and staff under the guidance of Government-issued circulars, but we would also encourage you to adhere to the latest health advice such as washing your hands frequently and avoiding touching your face.