Savoy Hotels: For a Comfortable Stay without the Worry
Nearing the end of 2020, we find ourselves living in a completely different world than we were this time last year. And as life slowly begins to get back on track and we as a society learn to adapt to this new normal, Savoy Hotels in Dubai is proud to say that we are eagerly waiting to welcome you back safely. We remain committed to providing quality service, and our highest priority always was and always will be your comfort and safety.
Under the guidance of Government-issued advice and regulations, Savoy Hotels has implemented stringent health and safety measures and practices to ensure that the wellbeing and health of our staff and guests are never compromised at any point during the duration of their stay.
As always, we will continue to deliver our brand promise of ‘Heartfelt Hospitality’ even under these unprecedented conditions. The philosophy of ‘Heartfelt Hospitality’ is at the core of every guest’s experience when staying at any Savoy Hotels property and is at the centre of all the roles carried out by each member of our team. You can rest assured knowing that you will be well taken care of in every way possible from the moment we greet you until the time you check out.
Our guests’ welfare is top mind and the following procedures and systems have been put into place within our hotels:
- Footwear will be disinfected before entering the hotel’s front door.
- Hotel vehicles will be thoroughly disinfected before every use.
- Hand sanitizing stations are located at convenient locations around the hotel, such as at the lift entrances, public areas and at the Reception at check-in.
- Temperature checks will be carried out when entering the hotel and any other public area.
- Guests receive a high immunity welcome drink on arrival at Savoy.
- All pens and key cards are sanitized before use.
- Guests receive a COVID-19 gift pack, which includes a mask that can be worn for the duration of their stay.
- All luggage is sanitized on arrival.
- A maximum of 2 guests are allowed to use a lift at the same time.
- All housekeeping staff disinfect all public areas and high contact points on an hourly basis.
- Every room and bathroom are fully disinfected, right down to the remote control.
- Rooms are only allotted after a 24-hour gap period.
- All equipment in guest-only facilities, like the gym, are disinfected frequently.
- The restaurant kitchen is thoroughly sanitized and tables in the dining area are kept at a distance of 6-feet from each other.
- Pool safety measures include a temperature check before entering, disinfecting of furniture and surfaces and the provision of a clean, fresh towel in sealed packaging.
- When ordering room service, meals will be delivered outside the room.
- All staff members are subjected to daily health checks before starting their shift.
- Staff are reminded hourly to sanitize their own hands outside of the above measures.
- A medical team is available 24/7 to assist any guest in cases of emergency.
While the pandemic may have changed the way we navigate life, Savoy Hotels has risen to the challenge of opening its doors and welcoming guests back to a new kind of experience that puts your safety alongside our renowned hospitality. We can assure you that we are open under strict health and safety protocols to ensure that you can enjoy the comforts of our hotel apartments with the utmost peace of mind.
To reserve your accommodation at one of our hotels today, contact Savoy properties at 800-SAVOY or +971 4 355 3000 or email us at email@example.com.