Live in Style with Serviced Apartments in Dubai
Looking for affordable yet stylish living in the city of the future? Savoy’s serviced apartments in Dubai make it possible for even the most discerning traveller to enjoy budget-friendly accommodation without compromising on comfort and elegance! With 4 tastefully designed and centrally located aparthotels peppered across the city, you get to enjoy the pick of the litter with accommodation to suit your individual travel needs! Here’s the full lowdown on what to expect when staying with Savoy Dubai.
Reasons to opt for long-stay accommodation in Dubai:
- Avoid difficult landlords.
- Enjoy the comfort of predictable expenses every month.
- Long stays at Savoy Dubai include utilities and tax.
- Avoid hidden costs and fees.
Choose from 1 of our 4 aparthotels
Savoy Dubai fully furnished apartments for rent is your gateway to comfy and cost-effective living! Say goodbye to difficult landlords and a long list of bills at the end of every month when you opt for a long stay with us. All 4 of our aparthotels—namely Savoy Suites, Savoy Parks, Savoy Crest and Savoy Central—feature beautiful interior design, on-site facilities you’ve come to expect, friendly staff that offer heartfelt hospitality at its finest, and convenient in-room amenities to make sure you get to enjoy all the creature comforts of home.
Each one of Savoy’s serviced apartments in Dubai boasts a built-in kitchenette with coffee- and tea-making facilities, a refrigerator and microwave for storing and cooking hearty breakfasts, lunches and dinners, and a washing machine to keep your laundry fresh and clean for all your adventures in the city. We also offer our valued guests access to speedy internet to ensure they get to stay connected and tag us in all their thrilling adventures in Dubai!
When you tire of being cooped up inside your hotel apartment, head to the 24-hour gym for a pumped workout, enjoy a splash in the sun in our outdoor pool, indulge in a long soak when you use our Jacuzzi, or relax and unwind in our sauna and steam rooms.
Not in the mood to prepare your own meals? Kickstart your day of adventure with a tasty meal enjoyed at our Coffee Shop, where you also get to enjoy scrumptious lunches and dinners created using fresh ingredients and crafted to suit every palate.
Experience the beauty of Dubai and spend your money where it matters most: seeing the city’s incredible attractions!
What to get up to in Dubai
We know, there are plenty of things with which to keep busy in Dubai! But it certainly helps to have a guidebook to narrow down some must-see spots, which is why we’ve created a convenient list of places we think you should visit while staying with us! Here it is:
- Get your dose of vitamin D at La Mer beach: La Mer is Dubai’s hip-and-happening beachfront neighbourhood where restaurants, attractions and the shimmering Arabian Gulf come together! Enjoy the laid-back culture of the La Mer neighbourhood and be sure to visit the beach for some fun in the sun.
Note: Savoy Dubai offers a complimentary daily shuttle service to La Mer (beach mats and towels included)!
- Embrace a new world at the Museum of the Future: this highlight attraction in Dubai is where you get to reimagine the future of our planet and beyond, with unique and immersive experiences that include a digital Amazon rainforest, a futuristic space station and more.
- Shop ‘til you drop at the BurJuman Mall: dine, be entertained, and fill your shopping cart with luxury brands and discounted items at the well-loved BurJuman Mall, just a few minutes away from any Savoy Dubai aparthotel you choose!
- Visit Ain Dubai: the largest observation wheel in the world is situated right in Dubai (no surprises there)! The Ain Dubai is where you get to enjoy unmatched sights of the city from one of its 48 glass cabins!
- Get a bird’s eye view of the city from the mighty Burj Khalifa: you haven’t experienced Dubai until you’ve visited the Burj Khalifa’s observation deck where you get to enjoy panoramic views of the glistening city and its legendary skyscrapers!
Pro tip: visit at night to see the city light up!
- Explore Bur Dubai: from traversing the charming souks to enjoying an unforgettable cruise along the historic Dubai Creek on an abra (traditional motorboat), there are so many things to see and do in the Bur Dubai neighbourhood!
- Marvel at the Dubai Fountain: experience true wonder at the Dubai Fountain, where choreographed water jets light up the evening sky and dance to top hits from around the globe! Don’t forget to take a selfie at this awe-inspiring attraction in Dubai, which once held the title as the world’s tallest fountain!