Affordable short-term hotel rentals in Dubai
Savoy Dubai is renowned for its heartfelt hospitality among travelers looking for cost-effective short-term hotel rentals in Dubai. With 4 aparthotels located in convenient locations across the city, rest assured that there is one that ticks all your boxes, whether you’re traveling for business, leisure or both!
Keep reading below to learn more about the Savoy group of aparthotels and what sets us apart from the rest.
About Savoy Dubai short-term hotel rentals
Guests on the hunt for hotels for short-term stay will be delighted with the combination of amenities and facilities available at every Savoy Dubai aparthotel.
Our short-term stay hotels include Savoy Suites, Savoy Crest, Savoy Park and Savoy Central, with our fully furnished and serviced hotel apartments giving you all the variety and comfort required to enjoy a hospitable stay with us.
Whether you’re traveling solo, with friends, or family, our hotel apartments offer interconnecting and conventional options. When choosing one of our short-term hotel rental options, revel in the in-room amenities including a separate kitchenette and living room, tasteful decor, fridge and microwave, and washing machine, to name a few. Comfort is key, and we take pride in meeting every guest’s expectations.
Venture further out into the communal facilities and kickstart the day with an invigorating coffee and breakfast at the on-site Coffee Shop before burning some calories at the 24-hour gym. Our sauna and steam room facilities ensure you get to release any pent-up muscle tension after your arrival in Dubai.
We also offer other 24-hour facilities, including our security, maintenance, reception, and concierge services.
Once you’ve taken your pick from the Savoy hotels for short-term stay, make use of the 2 metro stations located within walking distance to start exploring the city’s breathtaking attractions. Whether it’s the BurJuman Mall, Dubai’s La Mer beachfront neighborhood, or the Dubai World Trade Centre for business conferences and more, we’re located just a stone’s throw away from nearby must-visit destinations.
Places to visit while at Savoy hotels for short-term stay
With so much to see and do, it can become a little daunting trying to narrow down your itinerary so you can make the most of your time in Dubai. We’ve compiled a list of some captivating attractions closely located and just a little further away so you can enjoy the most incredible experience while in the city.
- Dubai Creek: visit the historic saltwater creek and enjoy a leisurely abra ride for just AED 1! Soak up the luxury skyscraper buildings on the one hand, and the traditional buildings on the other. This is a truly immersive experience that allows you to see both new and old Dubai in one setting.
- The Burj Khalifa: a visit to Dubai is incomplete without a pitstop at the world record-breaking Burj Khalifa! Make your way to the observation deck to drink in the city views from a bird’s eye view, visit one of the tallest restaurants in the world, At.mosphere, and enjoy the dancing water jets as they light up the evening sky when you make your way back down to the Dubai Fountain.
- The Dubai Mall: one of the largest shopping centers in the world, the Dubai Mall is a must-visit. Say hello to the resident dinosaur, enjoy discount and luxury shopping options, tantalise your taste buds with international cuisine, and simply enjoy the mall culture of the locals and expats.
- La Mer: take advantage of Savoy Dubai’s courtesy daily bus service to La Mer for staying guests! Enjoy a trip to the La Mer beach with our complimentary beach towels and mats, and tuck into casual food truck snacks or dine in style at one of the ocean-facing restaurants in the area.
- Ain Dubai: located on Bluewaters Island, be sure to visit the largest observation wheel in the world. Almost twice the size of the London Eye, hop into one of the high-tech glass cabins for a 38-minute ride as you enjoy the views of the Arabian Gulf and more.
- Al Fahidi Historical Neighbourhood: enjoy a cultural experience at Al Fahidi. This historical neighborhood is where you can enjoy the cobble-stone streets that pearl divers and traders once walked, plus various cultural attractions and an authentic Arabic coffee at the highly popular Arabian Tea House; don’t forget to try your hand at the Emirati pastries and treats while there!
- The Museum of the Future: when you’re done enjoying a blast from the Arabian past, head to one of the city’s latest world-renowned attractions for a futuristic encounter. The Museum of the Future is where you can experience a future-forward space station, disconnect from the digital world in the spa-like sanctuary, and visit a digital Amazon rainforest, to name a few exciting opportunities.
Ready to kickstart your Dubai adventure? Enjoy Savoy’s short-term hotel rentals and reimagine travel like never before.
Visit our website to explore our hotels for short-term stay and enjoy an epic adventure in Dubai. We look forward to welcoming you at Savoy!